Everything you need to monitor and manage your energy use
TEAM Sigma is a web-based energy and carbon management software which allows you to manage energy data from any number of energy suppliers, any fuel, across multiple sites.
Developed in-house, the software is a modular system which gives you the option to select the right modules for your organisation.
TEAM Sigma can support your Energy Management and Sustainability objectives by automated utility bill processing, automatically identifying potential areas of waste and inefficiency enabling target setting and reporting for capital expenditure and preventative maintenance.
TEAM Sigma can also support with UK Energy Legislation and Compliance.
Looking for a fully encompassing energy management service? Visit our Energy Services pages to find out more.
TEAM Sigma is the most advanced Monitoring and Targeting software suite available helping hundreds of organisations reduce energy and carbon, meet cost reduction targets and comply with legislation at thousands of sites. This intelligent Energy Management System allows you to collate and analyse energy data from all your sources in one system.
TEAM Sigma Software will support you by:
- Automatically identifying excess consumption
- Import and check large volumes of utility bills using EDI files
- Imports checked and approved utility invoices directly into your accounts payable system
- Avoid overpayment on energy bills
- Save time by eliminating manual input
- Avoid wasting energy
- Identify problem areas quickly
- Free regular upgrades
- Unlimited multiple log-ins increasing levels of visibility
- Legislation compliant report generation
- Easy access through a browser from any location
- Monitor any utility (energy, water, waste, carbon)
- Individual permission settings to control access to specific data
- Automatically creates an audit trail, tracking changes by user
- Introduction of additional modules created by TEAMs in-house Development Team
- Automatic delivery of validated bills to Accounts payable software
- Access to customer Support Portal for information updates, user forums and help
- Online support desk & specialist helpdesk
- Training from Software Support Engineers
- Online training opportunities
- Secure hosted location available
“I wanted to highlight to you how pleased I am with the training and support that we have so far received as a part of work to enhance our use of Sigma. We have worked very closely with TEAM Support to get the relevant installations and licences aligned to our new way of working. This has already realised efficiencies in how we work and improved the visibility of our energy costs to the energy management team. In addition, we have just completed a series of in-depth training exercises covering all aspects of version 6. I feel that members of the support team went far beyond the call of duty in helping us to get as much as possible out of their time.”
Daire Casey, Energy & Data Manager, Capital and Asset Management Unit, West Sussex County Council