Do you want to work for a fast-paced growing business that has a passion for the planet? We are looking for like-minded individuals, that just like us put people and the planet first.
As the only employee-owned net zero and carbon consultancy in the UK we exist to help organisations to meet their net zero goals, helping them do their bit for the planet.
What is in it for you?
At TEAM, we believe in people’s potential and value their performance. As an employee-owned business, we invest in a culture that enables our people to contribute to and benefit from our success.
We believe it is important to put our people first. We offer flexible working, wellbeing benefits, and an annual profit share bonus supported by a friendly, inclusive and collaborative environment.
Is professional development important to you? We will provide the training and opportunities for you to grow, achieve personal and professional accomplishments and enjoy a rewarding career in this thriving sector.
As a business that embraces and drives change, you get the chance to be part of an innovative team of people, committed to accelerating the development of solutions and services that are transforming the future of sustainability.
Your role at a glance
Joining our dynamic Bureau Services team as a Customer Services Administrator your primary focus will be processing blue-chip clients’ energy data. You will work through queries in utility invoicing, chasing suppliers and clients to result in monetary recoveries as well as analysing numerical data and identifying errors to ensure accuracy in creating customer reports from Sigma (our Energy Management software.)
You will thrive with client interaction and be tenacious in dealing with problems to ensure queries are resolved in a timely manner, building great customer relationships along the way.
This is a hybrid office and home-based role, working 1 day a week in our Milton Keynes office you will be supported by the whole Bureau Team and work in a collaborative way on recoveries, utilising best in class remote working tools to be as productive as possible. You will be provided with a home office IT setup including a laptop and multiple screens.
- At least 1 years’ experience in the Utilities sector
- Someone who is customer focused and familiar with working to SLA goals and KPI objectives.
- You will be able to demonstrate a passion for Customer Service and be proactive in problem solving to ensure customer queries are managed effectively.
- A minimum of A-Level or equivalent in maths or science
- To be considered for this role you must have eligibility to work in the UK without sponsorship.
Benefits we offer
- Employee Ownership Profit Share bonus scheme (annual)
- Sales Opportunity identification incentive scheme
- 22 days holidays rising to 25 days plus bank holidays
- Health cash plan including family cover
- Employee Wellbeing Programme
- Life Assurance
- Stakeholder Pension
- Perks at Work Shopping Discounts
- Home office IT equipment provided
- Hybrid Working – home and office-based role
- Flexible holidays
- New Cycle Salary Sacrifice Scheme
- Company funded social events and team building
- Free on-site parking
- Relaxed office dress code
We lead by example
We recognise that we too have a part to play in tackling climate change, which is why we have set out to become Carbon Neutral by 2023 and achieve Net Zero business emissions by 2030. By setting an example, we hope to encourage businesses throughout the UK to set their own ambitious carbon reduction targets and join us on the journey to net zero.
To be considered for this role you must have eligibility to work in the UK without sponsorship.