EDW is seeking a Graduate IT Support Engineer in Milton Keynes who have an interest in developing a career in IT.
This is an outstanding opportunity for someone to build a career as an IT support professional supporting a broad range of infrastructure technologies and to be part of a dynamic and successful software development business offering a varied and challenging workload.
About the role
Initially working within our IT Operations Desktop Support team, you will have a good degree in computer science or other numerate subject and be able to demonstrate a passion for IT in a service environment.
We’re looking for outgoing, intelligent, pragmatic and hard-working individuals to join us, with experience/skills in:
- Windows suite: Windows 10, Active Directory, Microsoft Windows Server
- M365: Outlook, Teams and SharePoint
- PC Setup and configuration
- TCP/IP Networking
- Active Directory & Group policy
- Other components such as networks and firewalls
- In Linux OS and CLI
- With good time management and interpersonal skills.
Benefits we offer
- Employee Ownership Profit Share bonus scheme (annual)
- 24 days plus bank holidays
- Health cash plan including family cover
- Employee Wellbeing Programme
- Life Assurance
- Stakeholder Pension
- Perks at Work Shopping Discounts
- Home office IT equipment provided
- Hybrid Working – home and office-based role
- Flexible holidays
- New Cycle Salary Sacrifice Scheme
- Company funded social events and team building
- Free on-site parking
- Relaxed office dress code
EDW Technology, established in 1995, is a fast-growing IT company specialising in the energy sector. As a leading supplier of energy management solutions in the UK with an impressive list of blue-chip customers, it is an exciting time for our business as we grow our product and service offering and our customer base. With the help of our sister company TEAM Energy Ltd, we are ideally placed, in this rapidly changing energy landscape, to deliver technology-driven products and services to help our customers meet their net zero carbon emission targets.
We recognise that we have a part to play in tackling climate change, which is why we are proud to have attained Carbon Neutral status earlier this year. We are aiming to reach Net Zero business emissions by 2030. By setting an example, we hope to encourage businesses throughout the UK to set their own ambitious carbon reduction targets and join us on the journey to net zero.
EDW is an employee-owned business which means you have an opportunity to influence and share in the company’s success. We operate a profit-share bonus scheme which has the potential to significantly enhance your salary over time.
To be considered for this role, you must have eligibility to work in the UK without sponsorship.
To apply please submit your CV and cover letter here. No agencies please.