Do you want to work for a fast-paced growing business that has a passion for the planet? We are looking for like-minded individuals, that just like us put people and the planet first.
As the only employee-owned net zero and carbon consultancy in the UK we exist to help organisations to meet their net zero goals, helping them do their bit for the planet.
What is in it for you?
At TEAM, we believe in people’s potential and value their performance. As an employee-owned business, we invest in a culture that enables our people to contribute to and benefit from our success.
We believe it is important to put our people first. We offer flexible working, wellbeing benefits, and an annual profit share bonus supported by a friendly, inclusive and collaborative environment.
Is professional development important to you? We will provide the training and opportunities for you to grow, achieve personal and professional accomplishments and enjoy a rewarding career in this thriving sector.
As a business that embraces and drives change, you get the chance to be part of an innovative team of people, committed to accelerating the development of solutions and services that are transforming the future of sustainability.
Your role at a glance
- Developing and achieving new business sales to accomplish organic growth
- Nurture strategic, long term trusting relationships with high value customers through identification of solutions and services to meet customer needs
- Attend events, conferences and exhibitions to optimise sales opportunities
- Prepare progress and forecast reports
- Keep abreast of industry news
- Education – good degree in a relevant field
- Key skills – B2B software sales, RFIs, ITTs and RFPs
- Experience – Sales to large scale private and public sector, key account management
- Knowledge – Utilities Industry, energy solutions, IoT, BEMS
With the help of our sister company, EDW Technology, we are ideally placed, in this rapidly changing energy landscape, to deliver technology-driven products and services to help our customers meet their net zero carbon emission targets.
Benefits we offer
- Employee Ownership Profit Share bonus scheme (annual)
- Commission OTE c£10K uncapped
- Car Allowance £6.6K
- 22 days holidays rising to 25 days plus bank holidays
- Health cash plan including family cover
- Employee Wellbeing Programme
- Life Assurance
- Stakeholder Pension
- Perks at Work Shopping Discounts
- Home office IT equipment provided
- Hybrid Working – home and office-based role
- Flexible holidays
- New Cycle Salary Sacrifice Scheme
- Company funded social events and team building
- Free on-site parking
- Relaxed office dress code
We lead by example
We recognise that we too have a part to play in tackling climate change, which is why we have set out to become Carbon Neutral by 2023 and achieve Net Zero business emissions by 2030. By setting an example, we hope to encourage businesses throughout the UK to set their own ambitious carbon reduction targets and join us on the journey to net zero.
To be considered for this role you must have eligibility to work in the UK without sponsorship.
If you feel like you meet the above criteria of the Key Account Manager, please apply now!