Greg is experienced in successfully managing large and complex projects for a range of high-profile customers.
With over 18 years’ professional experience in the energy sector, including supply and management, Greg has had business driven and technical led roles, evolving into an expert in the energy sector and energy management services. Greg combines analytical, architectural and process improvement knowledge, with leadership and change management experience, to provide a well-rounded basis for the identification, assessment, and implementation of solutions for the needs of the customer.
- Utility pricing and billing for revenue assurance
- Tenant Billing – Strategy, methodology, business process design and Implementation
- Energy Management – Designing, building and maintaining estate energy databases
- Change Management and Communication
- Business Analysis and Business Process Modelling
- Process Improvement and Cost Benefit Analysis
- Systems Development, integration and solution implementation
- Project Management and collaboration
- Detailed knowledge of the UK Electricity Network
- Six Sigma Certified in Process Improvement
- ILM Certified in Leadership and Change Management
- TOGAF Certified in Enterprise Architecture
- ISEB Certified in Business Analysis
- Bristol University Certified in Aeronautical Engineering (MEng)