James Bradley is a Mechanical Engineer and Commercial Energy Assessor, with extensive experience supporting organisations to achieve energy efficiency and savings, reduce their carbon output, and maintain their certificates and compliance.
A Sterling Accredited EPC and TM44 assessor, James is experienced in analysing energy and building modelling data and evaluating building energy performance. His expertise include Building Regulations UK Part L (BRUKL) compliance, MEES assessments and BREEAM reporting.
- Sterling Accredited Levels 3, 4 and 5 Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) assessor
- Sterling Accredited Air-conditioning Energy Assessor Level 3 and Level 4
- Energy Performance Certifications and Building Modelling
- Air-conditioning Inspections (TM44)
- Display Energy Certificates (DECs) and Recommendation Reports (RRs)
- Building Improvement Reports
- Building Regulations UK Part L (BRUKL)
- Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards (MEES)
- Building Research Establishment’s Environmental Assessment Method (BREEAM) Reports
- IESVE 3D Thermal Modelling and Simulation
- Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS) Reports
- 8-years’ experience delivering Energy Audits and Assessments
- Evaluating and providing recommendations to optimise buildings for energy performance
- Extensive knowledge of low carbon and energy management
- Supporting the Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS).