BA (Hons), EnCO Consultant
Tom has experience as an energy analyst and consultant in the retail and facilities management industry.
As a CIBSE certified Low Carbon Consultant and DEC/ESOS Assessor, Tom is experienced in providing energy saving recommendations to a broad range of clients using remote monitoring software or through energy audits. He has extensive experience of ESOS Audits, Environmental Reporting, Monitoring and Targeting, compliance and ISO 50001.
Tom is passionate about guiding customers through the stages of a monitoring and targeting process – building the foundation of metering and data collection, conducting thorough energy surveys, then monitoring energy consumption and cost trends through tailored reporting models or software packages.
He holds a First-Class Honours degree in Mathematics, encompassing modules related to statistics and mechanical engineering.
- CIBSE Accredited Low Carbon Consultant
- CIBSE Accredited ESOS Lead Assessor
- Elmhurst Energy Accredited DEC Assessor
- Registered EnCO Consultant
- Energy analytics
- Monitoring and Targeting
- Energy saving recommendations and analysis
- ISO50001 energy management system
- Power BI analytics
- Data reporting
- Project management
- Working with internal and external clients across a range of energy projects
- Producing compliant building surveys for a diverse range of properties
- Leading Sodexo UK&I’s transport audit, with associated emissions-reducing recommendations
- Delivery of ESOS-compliant audits for ESOS Phase 3
- SECR management for Sodexo UK&I, including subsidiaries; calculating carbon emissions associated with energy consumed at workspaces across nine limited companies and employee travel
- Carbon Reduction Commitment (CRC) reporting, securing more than £860,000 per year in carbon allowances.