PhD, Msc, B.Eng (Hons)
Tosin is an accomplished Analytics Consultant with fifteen years’ experience in the energy sector and a proven history in developing models to support organisations in reducing greenhouse gas emissions, decarbonising energy networks, cutting costs, improving efficiency and environmental sustainability within energy systems. As a successful researcher in the energy network sector, she has two papers published.
Tosin works with customers to ensure they understand and utilise their energy and carbon data to benefit from Government schemes and optimise their energy management and carbon reduction strategies.
- Eng (Hons.) in Mechanical and Production Engineering
- In Mechanical Engineering
- PhD in Energy and Power
- PRINCE2 certified
- Sustainability and energy modelling and optimisation
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Net zero projects, decarbonisation and sustainable reporting
- Lifecyle and energy data analysis
- Compliance management
- Supporting organisations in developing robust Science Based Targets Initiatives (SBTis) and net zero plans
- Developing decarbonisation pathways and techno-economic analysis for a net zero port
- Contributing to the methodology to support local councils in cutting carbon emissions and reducing fuel poverty