- This event has passed.
Managing your Heat Network and Billing Tenants
19 April 2016 @ 09:30 - 16:00£249
This event has now passed
Price: £249 + VAT
Location: TEAM Head Office, Milton Keynes
(Free parking is available on site.)
Date: 19th April 2016
Time: 9.30 – 4.00pm
About the course
Looking for help and advice on managing your Heat Network? Would you like to know more about Heat Meters? Do you want to create a simplified billing system for tenants? This training courses is designed by our in-house team of experts to provide you with the knowledge and confidence to manage your Heat Network and tenants.
By the end of the course you will:
- Gain a better understanding of heat metering, political, legislation and incentives
- Learn more about heat meters – standards to apply, how they operate, different types and mode of operation
- The heat metering process; best practice installation
- Billing, how to manage becoming a supplier
- Creating a simplified billing system
- Auditing the billing process
- Creating invoices and electronic data access
Spaces are limited, book your place today!
About the Course Presenters
The course will be presented by TEAM’s energy expert Justine Grant who have more than a 25 years’ worth of experience in helping businesses across all sectors reduce energy costs and emissions.
Justine Grant, TEAM Senior Energy Consultant, RHI expert and training course leader, is the lead author of the B&ES’s Guide to Good Practice: Heat Metering for the RHI. The guide was recently updated and the new version is available from the B&ES publications. She has written and delivered numerous training courses across the UK, on behalf of CIBSE, ESTA, B&ES and TEAM. Read Justine Grants biography here.