- This event has passed.
TEAM’s Regional Support Group 2018 event in Stirling
24 May 2018 @ 09:30 - 15:30
Join TEAM for our Regional Support Group 2018 event in Stirling
The Regional Support Group events will be very interactive this year, and will include Sigma software training, updates on Energy Industry changes affecting your business, sharing ideas through group sessions for the TEAM 2019 roadmap, and much more.
The events start at 9.45 and finish at 3.45pm
Based on last year’s feedback, the 2018 agenda promises to be bigger and better than before. More details to follow but the topics on the day include:
- TEAM product and service roadmap 2018/2019
- Exclusive opportunity to receive training for Sigma’s latest addition “Sigma Energy Intelligence” *
- Energy industry changes 2018/19
- Roll out of Smart metering
- Imbalance charging
- Carbon taxes
- Environmental compliance
- Transmission and distribution charging
- Interactive group sessions – What can TEAM provide in 2019 to assist you in your job role?
* Currently, these events are the only scheduled regional training sessions for the new Sigma Energy Intelligence. Self-help will be available through webinars and the Training Academy.