There is considerable potential to save energy and reduce costs through effective energy management. However, it can be quite time consuming for organisations to turn energy consumption patterns, compliance certificates and reports into valuable insights that will lead to maximising savings.
Our desktop Energy Audit service can analyse your data to help you find where your main energy management opportunities lie and identify the need for more detailed investigations.
Our Desktop Energy Audit service
Our flexible Desktop Energy Audit service can be adapted to your business’s individual requirements and includes:
- Collating and analysing your current year’s energy and water data
- Calculation of associated carbon emissions for all your energy and water use
- Review of previous years’ data, identifying any anomalies or errors
- Comparison of current and historical data, revealing any trends or changes over time
- Benchmarking performance against national standard measures
- Identification of where energy saving opportunities could be implemented
- Comprehensive report of findings and cost-effective energy efficiency recommendations
Learn about our Consultants and their expertise