What is a TM44 Air Conditioning System Inspection?
If you have an air conditioning system with a cooling capacity of 12kW or more in your building, you are required to have a valid air conditioning inspection report and a certificate in place.
An inspection of the system should take place every five years and there are financial penalties for non-compliance.
Our air conditioning inspection reports are compliant with the TM44 guidelines.
Request a Quote
Why do I need an air conditioning inspection?
- It is a legal requirement under the EU Energy Performance of Buildings Directive (EPBD) to ensure that air conditioning inspections are carried out every 5 years and they are conducted by qualified and accredited air conditioning inspectors
- It is mandatory for all companies operating an ISO14001 certified management system
- Buildings with an air conditioning system over 12kW must have a valid air conditioning report
- The recommendations part of the report can save money by reducing energy consumption and maintenance cost
- Air conditioning reports help you enhance your company’s green credentials.
How can TEAM help?
Our independent air conditioning service includes:
- Visual assessment of your air conditioning system
- Inspection of system components, controls and settings
- Summary of cost-effective improvements and recommendations.
For more information, simply call us on 01908 690018, or contact us.
Penalties for not having a valid air conditioning inspection report
If you do not get your air conditioning inspected every five years, you will be fined a minimum of £300. There will be a further £200 fine every time you fail to provide a copy of the report to an enforcement authority such as a Trading Standard Officer (TSO) within seven days.