Cert HE (Eng) TMInstR
With over 20 years in the HVAC and facilities industry, Richard is a knowledgeable and highly trained Energy Consultant. As a Level 4 TM44 assessor, he has a huge amount of experience working in different types of buildings gained through working across a wide range of sectors, supporting organisations in ensuring regulatory compliance and energy efficiency.
Richard has worked both on large projects for customers, as well as an in-house HVAC engineer for an international law firm; dealing with planned and reactive maintenance works and supporting his client in successfully reducing their energy bill by 12% and their CO2 footprint by 8%.
- Air Conditioning Level 4 Energy Assessor
- Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE) qualified in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Fundamentals diploma
- Cert (HE) Design in Engineering
- Level 3 NVQ Award in the requirements for Electrical Installations
- Level 2 NVQ in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- Display Energy Certificate (DEC) Assessor
- Air-conditioning Inspections (TM44 compliance)
- HVAC Design and Maintenance
- Implementing successful energy efficiency projects
- Project management
- 20 years engineering experience in the HVAC and facilities industry
- Working with internal and external clients across a range of energy projects
- Multi-skilled engineer with experience in delivering TM44s and energy efficiency advice across a wide range of sectors
- Knowledgeable on how to reduce a large organisation’s national energy bill and in achieving carbon reduction
A Sterling Accredited Energy Performance Certificates (EPC), Air-conditioning Inspections (TM44) and Display Energy Certificate (DEC) Assessor.