Senior Energy Consultant
BSc (hons), EnCO Consultant, Approved EnCO Practitioner
Sam is an experienced energy project manager with a passion for sustainability, driving down energy consumption and reducing carbon emissions. He has solid experience in establishing successful sustainability strategies, managing a large utility spend, and implementing energy projects. He has won Energy Managers Association awards for energy reduction through organisational behaviour change and leading an energy management team.
Sam’s primary responsibility will be to support on the strategic development and expansion of our consultancy portfolio to ensure the breadth of our energy services meet the needs of the industry. Additionally, he will provide a wide range of energy management advice and consultancy services to include energy policy and strategy development, energy analysis, energy surveys, energy saving measures identification and implementation support, GHG reporting, project management, and training.
- ESOS Lead Assessor
- Registered EnCO Consultant
- Approved EnCO Practitioner
- Energy and sustainability management
- Implementing successful energy efficiency projects
- Comprehensive knowledge of energy markets and procurement
- Training on utilities, sustainability and complex behaviour change
- Driving significant consumption savings across multiple utilities
- Achieving consistent carbon emissions reduction
- Setting up and managing an internal energy management platform
- Promoting energy sustainability to board level