Head of Consultancy
MSc, MEng, CEng, MEI, EnCO Consultant
Timothy is experienced in the practical implementation of energy management solutions. With over 25 years’ experience in energy management, metering, monitoring and targeting, he has been a key player at TEAM since joining in 1997. After graduating from the University of Salford with an MEng Mechanical Engineering, Tim went on to obtain an MSc in Energy Conservation and the Environment from Cranfield University. He is also a Chartered Energy Engineer and a Member of the Energy Institute.
Timothy is a council member of the Energy Services and Technology Association (ESTA) and Chair of their aM&T group. The ESTA aM&T Group provides dedicated support to members who provide a range of products and services targeted at measuring, acquiring, managing, processing and analysing energy data in the pursuance of energy efficiency.
He is responsible for leading the Energy Services department which comprises a team of in–house energy management consultants with a range of skills and knowledge to support customers through energy schemes and initiatives.
- Member of the Energy Institute (MEI)
- Chartered Energy Engineer (CEng)
- Chair of ESTA’s aM&T Group
- Registered EnCO Consultant
- Energy and carbon management
- Feasibility studies
- Energy metering, monitoring and targeting
- Energy audits and surveys
- Energy policy and strategy development
- Incentive schemes (Renewable Heat Incentive and FiT)
- Compliance obligations including ESOS, SECR, and Building Energy Certificates (DECs and EPCs)
- ISO Environmental, Quality and Security Management Systems
- Management System auditing
- Project management
- 25 years’ energy management, metering, monitoring and targeting
- Delivery of energy management software support
- Leading teams to deliver Energy Consultancy services and energy management outsourcing services.