Reinventing professional tenant billing.
TEAM is the only UK supplier to offer end-to-end tenant billing, including outsourced billing and collections, innovative tenant billing software, and a suite of supporting consultancy services.
Our Tenant Billing Management Service is designed to support large scale organisations with their commercial and domestic tenant billings needs.
Our comprehensive service delivers accurate and efficient estate and billing management, relieving you of the time it takes to create and validate bills, collect payment, debt escalation, manage accounts and reporting.
Who is this service for?
If you have a large multi-let multi-tenant portfolio, you could benefit from outsourcing your utility tenant billing.
Over our 35-year history, we have worked with organisations across the public and private sectors, from retail, healthcare, construction, transport, travel and residential housing. You can rely on us for the knowledge and expertise to design a solution that meets the needs of your organisation.
What does our Tenant Billing Management Service include?
Depending on the size and requirements of your tenant billing portfolio, we can customise the service to meet your individual needs. Our consultants will manage the development of your tenant billing service, from design to implementation ensuring you have the right set-up for your estate.
Through our people partnership approach we will support you throughout the onboarding process. We will get you set up and running quickly, processing incurred charges and collections from day one.
The landlord portal allows you to view your tenant’s consumption, bills, outstanding debt and collections data at the touch of a button. Your tenants will be able to view transactions, monitor their consumption and manage queries on the tenant portal, supporting effective communication and billing transparency.
Every customer is supported by our Tenant Helpdesk who provide account support and answer tenants queries, so you don’t have to. Where needed the team will chase late bill payments, arrange a payment plan to recover arrears, and escalations to your debt collection partner or for litigation.
What are the key opportunities?
There are many benefits to outsourcing your tenant billing management, from resource relief to cost savings. The many benefits include:
- Accurate and efficient tenant billing: First and foremost we will apportion and validate your utility bills to ensure your tenants are billed fairly and accurately.
- Resource relief: We relieve you of the time and resources needed to validate bills, bill tenants and collect payment.
- Data quality and accuracy: Our automated process controls ensure the accuracy, completeness, consistency and timeliness of your organisation’s and tenant’s data.
- Supplier relationship management: We have excellent supplier relationships, so can resolve billing queries and anomalies quickly and efficiently.
- Maximised cost recovery: Through bill validation, data accuracy and payment and debt management, we will ensure your portfolio is billed correctly and recover costs.
- Risk assurance: We hold the associated risk of calculating charges and billing, so you don’t have to. Our automated systems process the complicated calculations required for recharging, ensuring they are completed accurately, every time.
- Meet compliance and legal requirements: Be assured that your tenant billing operations, from billing to debt collection, meet UK compliance and legal requirements.
- No need to invest in infrastructure: By outsourcing you can avoid the need to invest and train on your own billing, payment collection and debt management solutions.
Why choose TEAM?
As the UK’s leading energy and sustainability management consultancy, you will benefit from over 35 years of industry experience and our outsourced service expertise.
Our specialist consultants will work with you to understand your infrastructure and tenant portfolio to design and deploy the right tenant billing system and processes for you.
All our Tenant Billing Management Service customers will benefit from our bespoke onboarding programme and continued support.
Our dedicated Tenant Helpdesk works as an extension of your team, providing the same high level of service. We are always here to answer you and your tenant’s questions and provide account support.
Speak to a consultant on 01908 690018 to learn how our Tenant Billing Outsourced Service can help you