Advanced monitoring and targeting.
Sigma is a complete Monitoring and Targeting (M&T) solution that provides the tools to analyse and explore data and manage M&T activities at scale. This supports your organisation’s energy strategy enabling access to timely, relevant information on energy use, indicators for action needed and energy reports to support accountability.
Sigma’s functionality transforms your data into meaningful visualisations and narratives that enhance your M&T strategy. The tools are quick and easy to use and deliver a variety of outputs that boost stakeholder engagement, measure expected performance and act as an early warning system that can spot abnormal consumption trends. With Sigma, your M&T strategy can be easily achieved.
The solution will enable you to:
- Identify and explain excessive energy use
- Monitor and target Scope 1, 2 and 3 GHG emissions
- Detect instances when consumption is unexpectedly higher or lower than average
- Visualise energy consumption trends based on multiple criteria, including daily, weekly, seasonal, and operational
- Determine future energy use and costs when planning changes in the business
- Diagnose specific areas of wasted energy
- Observe how changes to relevant driving factors impact energy efficiency
- Develop performance targets for energy management programmes
- Manage energy consumption, rather than accept it as a fixed cost
Learn more about Sigma
Many factors can influence your energy budgets, including market energy prices. Sigma software’s energy intelligence facilitates proactive energy management and provides insights to help build a complete picture of your energy management. Sigma’s analytical capability can predict monthly costs and present cost trends before the bill arrives.
Budgeting and forecasting are made simple with Sigma. Review you annual costs, identify peaks and analyse historic costs. Conduct costs analysis when a new tariff is set and produce complete organisation costs summaries.
Sigma’s predictive analysis and machine learning can drill down into the data helping you to:
- Highlight the costliest activities
- Test the cost benefits of changing behaviours
- Identify real money saving opportunities
- Detect obscure charges
- Manage your supply capacity
To speak to a member of the team call us on 01908 041501